First off, I am in LOVE with my new blog design. Megan from I Teach, What's Your Superpower designed it and made my vision a reality. She is amazing!
I moved to Raleigh last August and it is a fantastic place to live. Here is a list I created about southern living and life in Raleigh.
1. Everyone loves barbecue.
2. People have no problem being active.
3. Raleigh residents don't have to choose between being at the beach or mountains. We have plenty of options. I love living a quick drive from either place.
4. Raleigh has southern charm
The most common phrases I hear are "bless your heart" or "hey y'all"
5. Raleigh doesn't have experience with snow. When there is a chance of snow or ice, people go out to buy bread and milk.
6. 50 degrees is "chilly"
7. In Ohio I am used to McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy's and Chick Fil A for fast food. In Raleigh, Bojangles is the fast food place.
8. When it's sunny, you will find people at the park.
9. NC State Fair is a big deal!
What else would you add to this list?