2015 Reflection {a link up}

2015 has been full of big changes, but this has been a fantastic year.  I can't wait to see what 2016 has in store for me!

I am linking up with A Teeny Tiny Teacher, Dragonflies in First, and Miss Kindergarten to share my 2015 with you!

{ONE}  
My friend Maddie, from middle school, had her baby shower for her baby boy.  It has been fun watching all of us grow the past 10+ years.

{TWO}
I visited 2 of my sorority sisters in Dayton.  So fun to catch up!

{THREE}
I celebrated 4th of July in Cincinnati with my college roommates.

{FOUR}
I attended #EdCampLDR in Raleigh, North Carolina and Columbus, Ohio.  I love this form of Professional Development because it is personalized and everyone has the opportunity to share their experiences.

{FIVE}
I traveled to Florida for a family vacation and had all you can eat crab legs.  Best dinner ever!

{SIX}
I moved from Ohio to North Carolina.  I lived at home the first few years of my teaching career so this was my first apartment.  Can't beat this view. I love everything about my apartment.

{SEVEN}
I obtained a new teaching position- full day Kindergarten teacher.

{EIGHT} 
My high school friends visited me during Halloween weekend.  I was Minnie Mouse.

{NINE}
My cousin visited in December.

{TEN}
My family is going to Phoenix, Arizona for a week as our family vacation.  After that I am flying to Ohio to see my friends.  This will be a memorable winter break.

Thanks to everyone that supported me along the way and made this year so positive!

1 comment

  1. Oh my goodness, I'm from Dayton! I met my husband at UD and we still visit family there once per year :) It looks like you had a fantastic year! Happy Holidays, Jen

    ReplyDelete