Saturday, September 26, 2015

Five for Friday.. on Saturday {September 26}


It has been a few weeks since I posted.  Between getting adjusted to living in a new state and the beginning of school, I have been busy!  Today I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for her Five for Friday linky.

My principal ordered classroom rugs for us and they finally came in this week.  This rug is perfect for  my Kindergarten students.  Each student has as assigned spot next to their thinking partner, which eliminated students arguing over where to sit.  I just LOVE it!
I don't have much open wall space for anchor charts so I had to get creative.  I finally put up my be a good listener chart.  I laminated it so I can reuse each year.
The books I got for FREE from Scholastic Bonus Points this month.
We started retelling this week and I made this story map poster to help my students have a visual.  The pink categories are: title, setting, characters, problems, and solutions.  The blue sections are used for students to place post it notes.

On Tuesday my dad was in town.  I haven't seen my family since I moved here in August.  It was great to catch up.

Next week I will post all about our apple unit!  

1 comment: