Sunday, August 2, 2015

August Currently

I am linking up with Farley for her August Currently linky.  I am feeling refreshed for a new month and back to school after a relaxing vacation in Florida with my family.
LISTENING I am re-watching Parenthood on Netflix.  I really miss this show!

LOVING  The Teachers Pay Teachers annual back to school sale is August 3rd and 4th.  Hopefully I am not the only teacher that is going to start shopping at midnight… My cart is full of new resources for this school year!

THINKING  I am officially in back to school mode.  If you are interested in seeing some of my back to school shopping, read HERE

WANTING  I really want to buy a new dress for back to school.  I am petite so I have to buy a dress that doesn't need to get hemmed.  Any suggestions??

NEEDING  Between moving and setting up the classroom, I have a lot of packing and un-packing to do.

B2S RACK Being a new teacher, I plan to create gifts for my teammates.

I hope your back to school prep is going well!

5 comments:

  1. I dread clothes shopping, I often find it hard to get things long enough, especially slacks for work. I have a week long conference starting tomorrow, SO I'm in the B2S mode too! Can't wait to get in my room and get it ready! Good luck with packing and moving-it's never fun, but a good time to purge!

    Desiree
    Papers, Pencils, & Progress Reports

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Parenthood, too! I understand about shopping, I'm not petite, but I have a hard time finding a suitable length. I'm taller than average/medium length, but shorter than the tall length! I like to tell myself..."The kids won't care how long my pants are!" LOL Have a great week!
    Vicky
    Fairway to Fourth Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm seriously avoiding BTS shopping as of right now...isn't that terrible! I guess I'm hanging onto summer as long as I can. Of course, the TPT sale doesn't count. I also have things in my cart already. I'm not a night owl, so I probably won't be on at midnight, but I will be first thing tomorrow morning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already started TPT shopping, I didn't know about the sale. I guess I'll have to go back and pick up a few more things. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe this is a great site, you are working great on the content and quality of this site at the same time...
    Pakistan Online Shop

    ReplyDelete