Saturday, June 27, 2015

Weekend Warriors: 3-2-1 Teacher Bio

I am linking up for this months weekend warriors, 3-2-1 Teacher Bio.


ONE: In my opinion, the primary grades are the best.  I love the student's enthusiasm, curiosity, and growth.  I love finding resources that will excite my students about learning.
TWO: I have always been an organized person.  I enjoy the little things like planners and stationary.  
THREE: I have learned so much from the grade level teams I have worked on.  I love the collaboration.  With my teaching blog and Twitter account, I really enjoy gaining new ideas and feedback.  
 I am a hands on teacher and want to create fun, meaningful learning experiences for my students.
Flair pens, anyone?

                         Planner from A Modern Teacher.  All of these colors are beautiful!

ONE: When I have free time I love to travel. I stay within the United States, but I love the feeling of going away and gaining new experiences.  Every year I travel to Arizona, Florida, South Carolina, and Illinois.  The beach is my favorite place!
TWO: I am girly.  I like shopping and fashion. 


Right now building a home is a long shot…. A girl can dream, right?  I may be a bit obsessed with HGTV.  Drew and Scott are more than welcome to come to my house and work their magic.



10 comments:

  1. I love your blog! So pretty and chevron is my favorite right now! I enjoyed reading about you! I too am organized sometimes to a fault in the classroom. With so many little people in my classroom it can get crazy!! I teach kindergarten and love it there is something magical about the primary grades to me. I hope you get to build a house in the near future! Thank you for sharing this blog post!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog! My hubby was born in Ohio. Even though he was only there for a couple of years he is a devoted fan of all the sports team! What grade do you teach? I must say this girl loves to shop too! Just wish the money supply was never ending!!! Happy Weekend!

    Christa
    sweetlifeofsecondgrade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up with us, Allie! I'm right there with you when it comes to being organized, and pretty planners, etc. that help get the job done just make it more fun. ;) And, I couldn't agree more, primary is where it is at! I love the enthusiasm and excitement this age range bring to the learning environment. I had fun learning more about you!

    Aimee
    Primarily Speaking

    ReplyDelete
  4. Primary grades have my heart. I couldn't image teaching over 3rd grade.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was great getting to meet you tonight at the Mystery Meet Up at Book Bums! I love being organized and I LOVE primary! Hopefully we can meet up again!
    simplyliteracy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree that primary grades are the best! :) I love pretty planners and organizing too! Thanks for linking up with us!

    Sarah
    A Sunny Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  7. So excited to meet you through the linky! We have a ton in common! My husband and I just toured some model homes this week and after getting the price tags to build, we need to SAVE SAVE SAVE for a year! But the great part is that it is definitely DOABLE! Thanks for joining our linky! Come back next month and link up too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Flair pens so very much! I love your bucket list idea - I'm always pinning ideas for the house that doesn't exist! Haha

    Slainte,
    ☘ Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete