Monday, May 4, 2015

May Currently

Listening: It is pouring outside!  I actually love listening to the rain.. it is relaxing for me.
Loving: As part of Teacher Appreciation Week our PTO is having lunch for us tomorrow.  Yay!  
Thinking: One of those late nights.
Wanting: Always have a sweet tooth.
Needing: Ready to wrap up everything for the end of the year.  At least I have my Mother's Day craft planned!
Summer: I plan to visit my friends in Chicago and Cincinnati.  I can't wait to see them since all of us don't have the opportunity to get together often. 
I am also in the process of searching for a job.  I am hoping/dreaming of find a teaching job that is the right fit for me :) Positive thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! You were one of the 2 bloggers just before me on the linky party, so I'm stopping by to say hi! I COMPLETELY empathize with the job search - I just got hired last week! I wish you the best of luck in your search!! I'm your newest follower! :)

    Sarah Beth
    Miss White's Classroom

    ReplyDelete