Sunday, May 24, 2015

Five for Friday… on Sunday

I am linking up with Kacey from Doodle Bugs Teaching for her Five for Friday linky.  I am joining late.. on a Sunday!
Thursday was my last day of school.  It was a bittersweet goodbye, but I am grateful I had such a wonderful experience with my students.  I am excited to see where life takes me next.  
Gift from one of my students.  Pink, glitter, and inspiration.  Love it!
I ordered this personal planner from A Modern Teacher and I am in love.  I strive to be organized and I think I finally found a planner that has everything I need.  Plus, the design is beautiful and bright.
I spent part of my long weekend in Pittsburgh for a family reunion.  I only see my cousin about once a year so it was great to catch up.  

Has anyone else seen Pitch Perfect 2?  I saw it with 2 sorority sisters from college.  It was pretty good!

Enjoy your long weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Happy Vacation! How exciting and awesome is that! I teach/live north of Boston, MA, and our last day is June 26th - a whole month away! I'm happy for you that you have your whole summer ahead of you - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete