Friday, May 8, 2015

Five for Friday- May 8

I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for her Five for Friday linky.

One of my students brought these for me on Tuesday as part of Teacher Appreciation Week. So sweet!

This week we learned about synonyms.  The gum ball machine is a resource created by Amy Lemons.  I love it- so many uses!  I plan on using it for antonyms too.  I also read 2 books.  The first book was an introduction to synonyms and the second book included more details.  We also made "synonym rolls".


This is the creativity my students made for Mother's Day.  The template came from K Teacher Tiff.
My students loved the Hidden Words station this week.  They had to write sight words with a white crayon and color with marker.  

I have no idea who this athlete is, but I love the quote.  Definitely perfect for my life right now!

Happy Mother's Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment