Monday, March 2, 2015

March Currently

I am linking up with Farley for her March Currently link up.  Since it is March does that mean spring will be here soon?  I am so over the snow, cold, and ice.  I need some sunshine!  I have really missed working out outside.

Listening: I feel like I say the same thing every month for this part, but yes I am watching F*R*I*E*N*D*S.  
Loving: My birthday was February 24 and I am celebrating my birthday with my college roommates this weekend.  All 5 of us haven't been together in the same room since we graduated 2 years ago.
Thinking: I truly feel like this school year is flying by.  It has definitely felt the busiest.
Wanting: Basically every store I go into is transitioning into spring clothes.  Time to go shopping!
Needing: I am so close to finishing my math assessments.  Only a few more students then I need to record the grades.
Spring Break Plans: I am going to Florida with my family.  I am so excited to get out of Ohio and head to the beach.

What do you love about March?

3 comments:

  1. I am testing too and I am so ready for it to be over with! Even though I have barely started ;) lol! Have fun in FL! Cute blog :)

    Kimberly Ann
    Live, Laugh, I love Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that March brings Spring and warmer weather! That's so exciting that you are heading to FL! I recently had a girls night with my college friends and had an absolute blast. It's crazy how the good ole' days come right back when you are with your "group"! Have fun!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second the shopping for spring clothes! I ready to start wearing sandals!

    ReplyDelete