Saturday, February 7, 2015

Valentine Gift Ideas for Students

I love celebrating holidays in the classroom and incorporating them into our learning.  My school has a Valentine Party and I plan on giving my students a gift.  However, teachers are on a budget.   I do not give my students candy, but I included candy and non-candy gift ideas.  Thanks to Pinterest for help on the ideas!

1. Valentine Bookmarks
Source: HERE
2. Just Write
Source: HERE
3. You're Such a Smartie
Source: HERE
4. Homework Pass
Source: HERE
5. Rolo Pencil Valentine
Source: HERE
6. Glow Stick
Source: HERE

I hope you found some of these ideas helpful.  What are you planning on getting your students as a gift this year?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this wonderful ideas. You can also include personalised family tree to your list. It can be a great gift for your family.

    ReplyDelete