Monday, February 2, 2015

Happy February!

I am linking up with Farley for her Currently link up.
Listening:I love quiet mornings.
Loving: Since I am in my 20s, I still enjoy my birthday.   I recently booked my flights for spring break and I am so excited to go to the beach.  
Thinking: This school year is flying by.  I can't believe it is already February.  I wouldn't mind hurrying to spring though.  This teacher needs some sunshine.
Wanting: For the past year I had my eye on the J Crew Herringbone vest.  I kept not buying it because it was too expensive.  I still think it is outrageously priced for a vest.  Of course now that I really want to order it… sold out.  I have looked at some boutiques but the quality doesn't seem as good (gray seemed much lighter).  Any suggestions?  
Needing: Anyone else watch Parenthood?  The season finale was Thursday night.  Although it was a beautiful ending (especially the last 10 minutes), my Thursday nights won't be the same.  In fact, I am re watching the series now because I am that sad.  
Pageant Title: 2 qualities I am known for: being positive and incredibly organized.  I combined the 2.  

Have a happy February!  It is the month of love!

3 comments:

  1. HI! I am a fellow Buckeye too! So glad I linked up this month to find you! Cute blog too - I love chevron!
    Tami :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely need spring too. My suggestion on the vest is, find a decent tailor. There's one in my area that made my daughter and I matching dresses (her obsession not mine) last summer for $100. I gave her the material I found at a fabric store, and the bits and bobs, and she just made it. Vests are small so the cost to have one made may not be that bad, and it wouldn't take much fabric. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove that vest, too! But even on sale, I just can't bring myself to buy a vest that costs that much. I ended up getting mine on Groopdealz for around $30, I think. It's a little thick/stiff, but I don't really have anything to compare it to since I never tried on the J.Crew one. Anyway, I wear it frequently and get compliments on it all the time! Depending on how often you think you'll wear it, try getting one from Groopdealz or Jane.com!

    ~ Candice from Innovate. Motivate. Educate.

    ReplyDelete