Friday, February 27, 2015

Five for Friday- February 27

Today I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for her Five for Friday linky.  I haven't linked up since January.  These delays and snow days sure have changed my plans.  I am so ready for spring!
Anyone else participating in this book study?  My book came yesterday, which was perfect timing.  I am looking forward to collaborating with other teacher bloggers.  
Have you seen my Read Across America and Seasonal Teaching-March boards on Pinterest?  Both are filled with resources to use during this busy month.
         
Go HERE                  
 Go HERE
TPT had their sale on Wednesday and Thursday.  Here are a few of my purchases:
PURCHASE HERE
PURCHASE HERE
Measurement is naturally a hands on topic and I am very excited to use this resource with my students.
PURCHASE HERE
I  love that this product is editable so I can add in my own student's names in the problems. 
I bought this 100 pack of erasers at the dollar store.  I thought they would be a fun math manipulative.
My birthday was on Tuesday.  Between an unexpected 2 hour delay, sushi for lunch, and catching up with friends it was a great day.

Enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there - lovely to meet through the Five for Friday :) I've just been reading about the book study so I think I'll be joining up to. I love the little green shamrock rubbers - an excellent maths resource!! Hope you had a great birthday and have a super weekend :-) Special Teaching at Pempi’s Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's the book so far? I read mixed reviews of it online so I didn't pick it up! I definitely need to grab those erasers!!!
    http://keepcalmandteachfifthgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete