Sunday, November 2, 2014

November Currently

I am linking up with Farley for her currently link up.  I can't believe November is already here!
Listening:  With the weather changes it has been really windy!  
Loving:  The extra hour of sleep was so nice.   
Thinking:  I decided to relax all day yesterday.  That means today I need to get all of my errands done and prepare my lesson plans for this week.  I will probably go in to school at some point.
Wanting:  I really want to buy the iPad Air 2.  I am trying to hold out until Black Friday so I can find a deal.
Needing:  I have parent teacher conferences starting Thursday.  I need to get all of my student's folders ready with work samples.
Reading:  I love reading teacher blogs.  With Veteran's Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas around the corner I want to find more engaging resources for my class. 

Have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. We are both preparing for parent/teacher conferences this week. It is such a tasks getting everything prepared! I like that you are reading other blogs and finding resources. The extra hour this morning was great! I feel so refreshed! Have a wonderful day!
    Rambling About Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have just had our Half Term week break and yet again I find myself sat on Sunday doing my planning! I wish we could go into school on Sunday- I would get so much done and feel organised! I hope your conferences go well Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so windy by me, too. The kids had to trick-or-treat with 45 mile per hour winds and some snow flurries. Crazy! Good luck with your conferences! I'm also looking forward to reading some blog posts over the upcoming holidays. ;)
    Literacy Loving Gals

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never really feel like I am getting an extra hour of sleep! Good luck with your conferences. The nice thing about being an assistant since last year is I do not have to do them. Reading teacher blogs was a great comment for the Currently! I love them too! Happy November!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so behind the times...I need to check out the iPad Air 2!! Good luck at your conferences!!! PS- I'm in the midwest, so I can relate to crazy windy days :)

    ReplyDelete