Wednesday, October 22, 2014

What the Teacher Wore Wednesday- October 22

It's Wednesday so I am linking up with Teaching with Crayons and Curls to share some of my favorite outfits from the past few days.
I love this Nike jacket.  It is hard to tell, but it is a vest with a fleece jacket attached.  Definitely a perfect fit for fall.  
I wore this over the weekend when my cousin was in town.  The long sleeve is from H&M.  If you look closely, the sleeves are sheer with polka dots.  
My most recent Jamberry manicure created in our Nail Art Studio.  
To look at our fall/winter catalog, go HERE
Jamberry lasts up to 2 weeks on fingernails.  I am a busy teacher and love not dealing with chipped nails or going to the salon.  
I was happy when I discovered my nails, cardigan, and watch are color coordinated.

2 comments:

  1. Cute!! Love those nails :) Do they stay on pretty good? I have a fellow teacher who is selling them, and I have been curious about them.
    A Touch of Class

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do! Once you find out what application method works best for you and your nails then it's so easy. I love all of the designs available. Because there's so many I usually end up changing my manicure every week. Let me know if you have any more questions.

      Delete