Thursday, October 2, 2014

Hello October!

I am linking up with Oh Boy 4th Grade for her October Currently link up.

Listening: I know F*R*I*E*N*D*S has been finished for quite some time, but this show never gets old for me.  I especially enjoy watching it late at night.
Loving: It's Thursday, which means Parenthood is on tonight.  I look forward to this every week.
Thinking: I came home from school and my mom picked up sushi for my dinner.  My California Rolls were so good!
Wanting: To do my nails.  I LOVE all of the designs and that our wraps last up to 2 weeks on fingernails.  The manicure shown below is Casual Friday.  Can't wait to wear this with our lacquer.  Check out my store HERE  Order those Halloween wraps now!

Needing: I finished typing the content of my weekly newsletter.  Once I add pictures from this week I will be finished.
Trick or Treat:  I do not have a TPT store (yet) so I will share a trick with you.

I have a composition book for guided reading anecdotal notes.  I used Post It tabs so each student has their own section.  I doubt it will last all year, but since it was such an easy project I can always create another one if needed.
{I will take a picture of this tomorrow}

1 comment:

  1. I got the mummy wraps but I haven't put them on yet. And FRIENDS is still funny. So enjoy away.

    ReplyDelete