Sunday, September 14, 2014

The Sunday Scoop- September 14

The Teaching Trio recently started a new Sunday link up to share what is going on in teacher's home and school life.  It is based on the popular 3-2-1 graphic organizer.  Take a peek at what's going on with me.
I HAVE to:
-I am participating in my first SLANT box exchange.  I kept seeing pictures on Instagram and I was immediately interested. I love meeting new people, especially teachers.  Now it is time to buy presents for my partner.
-I am working on my teacher planner right now.  I printed everything last week, but I need to get it bound.  More on that in Wednesday's blog post.
-I still tutor throughout the school year and I need to prep for Thursday's sessions.

I HOPE to:
-As much as I hate to admit it, the weather is getting cooler.  Eventually, I hope to move all of my summer clothes into our guest bedroom closet.  Then I will categorize my closet with fall clothes such as blazers, sweaters, and cardigans.
-I have been busy with school and definitely need to add in my workout routine.  I have been slacking the past few weeks.  Even though it seems like one more thing to do, it is a great stress relief for me.

I'm HAPPY to:
-I got my hair done today.  It is so relaxing and I have seen the same stylist since I was in 7th grade.  

Come back Wednesday to take a look at my teacher planner. 

6 comments:

  1. I know the feeling of needing to get my workouts in. The first few weeks of school always throw off my best intentions.
    Hope you have a great week!
    Ryan
    The Disneyfied Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree. The first few weeks are so busy and exhausting. Happy Monday! Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Seems like working out is a common issue for teachers this time of year! :) I specifically put it on my "have to" list instead of "hope to" to really help pump myself up, lol!
    Emilie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a great way to motivate yourself! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. I just got my hair colored tonight! It is awesome having a friend who is a hair stylist:) I really want to do a slant box next month!!!! I just need to figure out where you sign up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nicole,
      To sign up for SLANT box you will need to follow this blog: http://lessonswithcoffee.blogspot.com
      She typically posts about sign ups toward the end of the month. You will not be able to participate in September SLANT box, but October sign ups should begin sometime next week. Let me know if you have any questions.

      Delete