Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sunday Letters

Today I am linking up with Big Time Literacy for a Sunday Morning Letters Link Up.  

Dear Team,
Thank you for being so welcoming from the beginning.  I appreciate you having my best interest at heart and helping me along the way.  

Dear Ashley,
I will mail your SLANT box early this week.  I hope you love it!  

Dear Ohio Weather,
Even though every girl is beyond excited for fall, I am absolutely loving these high 70 degree temperatures at the end of September.  I am enjoying the sunshine, flip flops, and spending time outside.  

Dear Parenthood,
I am so happy you returned.  Now I can look forward to every Thursday night.  I can tell this will be an intense final season.  I really hope Julia and Joel get back together.  

Dear Reader,
I started my blogging journey over the summer.  It has been even better than I imagined.  I am grateful for the support and feedback I have received.  Thank you for stopping by!




3 comments:

  1. I'm loving our not-so-typical fall weather too! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    Amanda
    A Very Curious Class

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to have you link up for the letters linky! Blogging is amazing, isn't it? When I started mine, I had no idea of all that I'd gain from writing. Now, if I could just find more time for it!
    Have a great week!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allie, @mrs_julOldfield and I love Parenthood too! We are hoping for a Joel/Julia reunion as well, but we're not quite sure what to think yet. Glad you're enjoying blogging!

    ReplyDelete