Monday, August 18, 2014

Teacher Week: Who

I am linking up with Blog Hoppin' for their annual Teacher Week.  I recently did a Meet the Teacher Blogger link up, so I will try my best not to repeat anything.


Any other Ohio bloggers out there?  

Did I mention I love the beach??  

Most of my college friends live in Chicago, which is why I fly out there so often.  I visited for a long weekend in June and it was perfect.  Surprisingly, the weather cooperated and we were able to successfully act like tourists.
These are 2 of my best friends from college, one is my sorority sister.  It was my first Cubs game.

Lakeshore Drive #nofilter  One of my favorite places in Chicago.

Dublin hosts the Memorial Tournament every May.  I don't golf, but it is fun walking around with my friends and showing pride for our hometown.  This was at the 18th hole before Tiger Woods came by.

I am a Jamberry Nails Independent Consultant.  My friends used to tease me because my nails were ALWAYS painted.  As silly as it sounds, it is my way of de-stressing at night.  But once I discovered Jamberry through a teacher friend, I stopped using nail polish.  I love that the wraps last up to 2 weeks on fingernails and I don't have to worry about chipping or smudging.  With over 300 designs I tend to change it up every week. This picture was my first summer manicure, can you tell?  It doesn't feel like work, it is a fun hobby for me.

I hope you enjoyed learning more about me.  Check out the picture below and join the link up.  

4 comments:

  1. Hi Allie! I've been thinking about trying Jamberry out and possibly being a consultant. My nails always look TERRIBLE and it's one of the major things I'm self-conscious about. Are they pretty easy to apply and change out? I'd love to have nice nails without chipping for longer than a day. :)

    Dawn @ Revenge of the Thirds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very easy! Send me an e-mail at thepositiveteacher@gmail.com
      I would be happy to talk with you more about it.

      Delete
  2. I see that you are a fairly new blogger too. I had never heard of Jamberry before... Cool.
    Bouncing Through Life in First

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamberry is so fun! I ordered some a few months back and they do last a long time, especially on toes! Super fun. Nice to meet you in the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete