Monday, August 11, 2014

Meet the Teacher Blogger

Today I am joining Stephanie from Falling into First for her Meet the Teacher linky.  As a new teacher blogger, I knew I had to participate.  I created this blog over the summer.  I constantly look at teacher blogs for inspiration and new ideas.  I hope to do the same for other teachers.


 THESE ARE A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...
The beach. Sunshine. Shopping.  Doing my nails {Jamberry style}.  Traveling.  Reading.  Organizing. Flair pens.  Meeting new people. Photography. Collaborating.  Twitter chats.  Catching up on my favorite TV shows.  Spending time with my family and friends.

 IF YOU WEREN'T A TEACHER, WHAT WOULD YOU WANT TO BE?
I wouldn't want to do anything else!  For the fun of the question... something in fashion.

THREE LITTLE WORDS THAT DESCRIBE YOU.
{besides positive}
Passionate. Social. Driven.

FINISH THE SENTENCE, "________,  SAID NO TEACHER EVER!!"
I have enough colored pens

Q: IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY AND YOU CAN INVITE ANYONE {DEAD OR ALIVE} TO THE PARTY. WHO ARE YOU INVITING?
Parenthood cast
Bill and Giuliana Rancic
Justin Timberlake 
Beyonce


Q: IF SOMEONE WROTE A BOOK ABOUT YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD BE THE TITLE?
 Teaching, Fashion, and Sunshine

 Q:YOU GET TO PICK ONE SUPERPOWER. WHAT IS IT?
Reading minds.  That could be dangerous at times, but you might learn a few things!

Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE QUOTE OR SAYING?
"She believed she could so she did."
{I LOVE quotes.  I have a document on my computer with pages of quotes to refer to when I need some inspiration.}

Q: IF YOU HAD TO SING ONE SONG ON AMERICAN IDOL, WHAT WOULD IT BE? 
Backstreet Boys or NSYNC song.... can you tell I'm a 90s girl?

 Q: ARE YOU A MORNING PERSON OR A NIGHT OWL?
Both... During the summer I am a night owl, but for the school year I focus on being a morning person so I always have enough energy for my students.

Q: WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE RESOURCE THAT YOU'VE CREATED IN YOUR TPT SHOP?
 I do not have a TPT shop *yet*.  Hoping to start one this year.  If anyone has any suggestions about getting started, let me know!

Q: SHARE SOMETHING WE MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT YOU!
I have never tried coffee or energy drinks.  Crazy, I know.  I really don't need caffeine to get me energized.  Once I'm up, I'm up.  If for some reason I feel like I'm dragging, Diet Coke does the trick for me!

Follow me on Blog Lovin'
Thanks for reading!  Happy Monday, friends!

9 comments:

  1. Love that quote you chose! So positive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost put Monica Potter (from Parenthood) for the birthday question, too! I'm in love with that show!

    The Fourth Grade Fizz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have caffeine either! It makes me jitters I am happy and have enough energy on my own!

    Kinderdoodlez

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you ever have questions about starting a TpT shop, I'd be happy to help!
    My email is ttlusty07@yahoo.com

    Journey of a Substitute Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will definitely be e-mailing you!

      Allie

      Delete
  5. Never tried coffee??? Wow, more power to ya! I wish I hadn't gotten pulled in but now I'm absolutely hooked. Even if I sleep til 2 p.m., I go make myself a cup of coffee when I get up. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need all the help I can get with starting a TpT shop, too! Looks like we'll both be emailing Miss T ;) let me know if you come across some good info!

    xo,
    Aly @ Smooth Sailing in Sixth

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I didn't need caffeine to get my day started, but I am most definitely addicted. I think it's more an addiction to the ritual than to the coffee itself. I have to ask based on your American Idol answer: who do you prefer? NSync or Backstreet? :)

    Dawn @ Revenge of the Thirds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tough call, but I would have to say Backstreet Boys. Mostly because I went to their concert a few years ago (no shame) and love that they attempted to make a comeback.

      Allie

      Delete