Friday, August 8, 2014

Five for Friday- August 8

I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for her Five for Friday linky


Last night I chose to unwind by reading a new book on my deck.  Isn't this sunset breathtaking?  A perfect way to end my Thursday.
I hope everyone took advantage of the Teacher Pay Teachers sale earlier this week.  My friend Ashley created this resource that can be used for back to school, curriculum night, or open house.  It is a book all about YOU (the teacher).  This is a simple way to introduce yourself to a new group of students while also focusing on literacy skills.  Best of all, this is an editable file.  To purchase this, go HERE
I love fashion.  Whether it is for school or going out to dinner with friends, I enjoy dressing up.  I bought this pencil skirt today from H&M.  I love the length, color, and fit.  The top is also from H&M and I bought it during spring break.  I love wearing colorful, professional outfits to school.

Any other Parenthood fans out there?  I am sad this will be the last season.  In the meantime, I have been re-watching some of the older seasons.  I am so ready for season 6 to premiere in September.



This is a simple way to remind ourselves that we should be reaching the whole child (socially, emotionally, and academically).  

Have a great weekend!  I will be enjoying the sunshine.

3 comments:

  1. 1. thanks for the shoutout!!!
    2. I loooove that outfit!!! adorable..I wish I could rock a pencil skirt!!
    3. I LOVE parenthood too!! i cry during every episode!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pencil skirt! Fabulous color!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit too - I am also super jealous of your amazing chevron phone case!

    Dani
    http://misslynchslearners.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete