Saturday, August 2, 2014

Desktop Organization

It is no secret that I love being organized. My desktop needed a makeover like yesterday.  With multiple tabs and word documents open, the clutter drove me crazy!  I came across a desktop organizer on Pinterest and it is the perfect fit for me.  This is what it looks like on my Mac.


Pink, chevron, scallop, and chalkboard, all in 1 organization tool?  Obsessed.  Before this, I had everything organized in folders, but now I can move multiple folders to these sections. Plus, everything I need will be in sight.  Ahh excitement.  If you are not a fan of this theme, go to Pinterest and type in desktop organization background to find other templates.

Head to Sailing into Second blog post and you can download this desktop organizer for FREE.  Simply  download the picture, save as jpeg, then set as wallpaper.  My favorite part is the customization.  Using a picture editor like Pic Monkey, you can add your own text to each section.  As you can tell, I have not given a title to each section yet.  Once school starts, I will decide what will best fit my needs.

Early work out, rewatching Parenthood, entering #b2s14 giveaways on other teacher blogs, and implementing a new organization tool.  This rainy Saturday isn't so bad.  Off to Chick Fil A for lunch.  Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment